- When Admissions will start.
- How to apply in MS/MPhil Management Program.
- How many seats are available in this program.
- What is the eligibility criteria for this program.
- I have done my Master Degree from other University. Am I eligible for admission.
- Is their any age limit for admission in this program.
- What is the criteria for merit list.
- What is the last year merit.
- How much time is required to complete this program.
- What is total fee package for this program.
- I have not completed my master degree in social sciences and management. Can I enrolled in this program.
- I have passed my master exam previous year but i cannot take admission in any program. Am I eligible to take admission this year.
- What should I do, if I have more questions.
The admissions are usually advertise in the news papers in the last week of June.
- Come to IAS Campus from (9:00 am – 5:00pm).
- Get the prospectus (Rs. 500) for required program.
- Fill your form, attach copy of required documents and submit it in IAS admission office.
There are 15 seats are available for said Program. The seats can be increase or decrease subject to any notification by Punjab University.
1st division or B grade in BS (Hons) in Management / BBA / B.Com / BBIT or equivalent (4 years degree after FA/F.Sc or equivalent; 130 credit hours) or Masters degree in Management Sciences / Social Sciences (2 years degree after BA/B.Sc or equivalent) from a recognized university. Not more than two second divisions and no 3rd division (less than 45% in annual, and 50% in semester system) or “D” grade in the entire academic career are allowed. Equivalence Certificate is also required in case of applicants who have obtained degrees from public or private sector universities other than the University of the Punjab. Only those candidates are considered who have qualified GAT (General) NTS and IAS admission test in addition to the general University of the Punjab’s admission criteria.
You have to get equivalence certificate form Admin Department of Punjab University and submit it with your admission form. Otherwise your admission from will be consider incomplete.
The formula for said program is 40 % academic + 40 % test + 20 % interview.
It is a 2 years program which is consisting of 4 semester.
You have to pay Rs. 64,000.00 – 70,000.00 for this Program during 2 years. First installment is Rs. 16,500.00 approx. The charges can be increased or decreased as per university policy.
I have not completed my master degree in social sciences and management. Can I enrolled in this program.
Only those students can enrolled in this program who have passed their master degree in social science and management group.
I have passed my master exam previous year but i cannot take admission in any program. Am I eligible to take admission this year.
There is no year limit. Anybody can take admission any time during his/her life.